Art shows, new paintings and an interview

To kick things off for March, I was asked to contribute some art for a Tarot themed show over at Bear And Bird Gallery. The opening is March 5th and there are a ton of great artists involved. The flier and info is below:


I'll be involved in a few shows over at 1988 Gallery starting in the coming summer months. I'm looking forward to sharing the themes of the shows and will post more as soon as I can!  In other news, the folks over at Heroes were kind enough to feature me on their blog for a Guest Spotlight interview, you can check it out here. I'm so super excited to be involved in Heroes Con this June! 

Below is a Spider-Girl commission I painted up recently and at the very top is a cute little owl painting I made for a very special little girl (for her 1st Birthday!). Figured I'd post them up here and share. 





2 comments:

Frank Zweegers said...

Nice works!

Jess said...

Congrats! It's always nice when you get asked to contribute to a show. Keep up the good work lady ;-)