Halloweeeeeen!




 Soooo, who else is ready for Halloween?! I’ve been planning and making a bunch of cool new items for the shop over the past few months as time allows, it’s been fun and I’m pretty stoked to share everything!

Between now and October 31st I’ll be releasing a bunch of new Halloween items to welcome in the new season (so check back often, there’s some really cool stuff on the way, like limited ed cases and silk scarves :) ).  These cute little mini makeup clutches just arrived over the weekend, now available in the shop!


To the left and below is some of the progress of the new Halloween silk scarves I'm having made, these have been a real labor of love and my first venture into having accessories manufactured on my own. All elements have been hand drawn and inked, then worked to death until the pattern felt right. I'm hoping to be able to release a new scarf seasonally, I'm sort of in love with making them and it's a nice release from everyday work.


A quickie update, back to work for me, I'll be posting more as the new items roll in. Wishing everyone a happy fall! xo

1 comment:

Mark Harvey said...

Incredible artwork! LOVE IT!