July Update

(Peek at the new Go Go Ghouls print series!)
No clue how it's July already, time has been flying! A quick update, I'll be releasing a bunch of new items over the next two months both in my online store and at Boston Comic Con the end of this month. First up, new tote bags! I've been meaning to release them sooner, but work has been keeping me more then busy. My Curse of the Black Cat tote bags will be available in my online shop July 15th as well as at the Con end of month. These are part of a set of vintage Halloween style items I've been designing-more will be available as we get close to the Fall (hopefully some T shirts...)! SO happy with how these came out, also-they GLOW IN THE DARK! 

Now, on to art prints! A few years ago I released a set of Go Go Ghouls art prints. I've decided it was time to revisit the theme and freshen them up a bit. I'll be adding to this set throughout the next year or so, adding a new piece here and there. These giclee prints will be a limited run, making room for new additions every few months. The first four in the series will be release at Boston Con (sneak peek of the paintings are above...), I'll be bringing 10 of each to the show. The remaining prints will be available in my online shop soon after. 

Quite a few additional prints (including The Ghost of Tiny Tim, Possessed to Skate and Skull Studies, below) will also be available in my online shop as well, I'll be sure to post when they're all listed and ready to rock :)

A bunch more to share over the next few months. Slowly working away on my Lenormand fortune card set still and mulling over ideas and venues  for another solo show related to the cards...hopefully in 2016-ish. In the meantime, I'm spending all my painting energies on the new Chimichanga comic series with Eric Powell, which is looking to be a pretty special book. It's been a real challenge hand painting this book and I'm really proud of how it's coming along. Can't wait for it to be out!




No comments: