Covers And Quick Update

 


A quick art update and post. I've been pretty awful with keeping the blog up to date with new covers and info the past couple of months. Here are a few of my recent favorite pinup covers I've painted for Dynamite. I just finished my very last cover for Vampirella, it's been a really fun run this past year and change-a big thank you to Dynamite for having me on these great books and to everyone who went out of their way to seek out my covers and support my small contribution to the books-for both Vampi and Sonja.♥


 

In some other news, I'll be contributing a grouping of small paintings to Bear and Bird Boutique and Gallery for their Studio Ghibli tribute show. I'm so excited to see what everyone comes up with for the show and I'll be sure to share the specifics and full paintings here as it gets closer. The dates for that will be May 8 - July 4, 2015. I'll also be a guest at Boston Comic Con this summer (July 31-August 2nd)-hope to see some of you there! A lot more to share in the coming months, some exciting unannounced projects, new art print editions and events-but that's all I can share for now! xo

No comments: