Things have been quite hectic (good hectic!) as of late between work deadlines, convention prep and everything else going on. The good news is: there's a nice, big handful of colorful painted comic covers on the way over the next couple of months. Can't share them now, but I'll be sure to post images and release dates and info once the word is out! Unfortunately, I had to close my Etsy store for the remainder of March-as I just couldn't keep up between my current work schedule and travel. It will re-open the start of April with some new prints and new pretty spring necklaces...maybe some small original pieces as well. Currently my commission list is closed and I won't be taking on any new pieces at this time. Over the next couple of months I'll be hard at work on some new pieces for an art book project and a little solo art show in the fall (excited!). Not to mention more covers and a special little comic that's kind of a big deal to me :)

This weekend! Big Apple Ponycon! I'll be bringing a few pieces of original art (shown here), for sale at the show along with some cute giclee prints.

Next weekend I'll be at Asbury Park Comicon, which I'm really looking forward to! Again, I'll have a few small originals with me at the show, along with a handful of prints. Hope to see you there!

                              All pieces shown are hand painted with gouache on watercolor paper.

                               







No comments: