Exhibition at WonderGround Gallery, Disneyland!

"Rockin' Mickey", painted with gouache on watercolor paper.

These past couple of months I've been hard at work on a few new projects. One of which has been paintings for an exhibit at WonderGround Gallery (at Disneyland, CA!!)! This was a *huge* honor and I'm SO thrilled to finally talk about it. Can't wait until I can show the other paintings that will hang, but until then, here's a peek at one of my Mickey paintings that will be there. The theme of the show is Good vs. Evil, and will showcase the works of a handful of artists. The original paintings will be up for sale along with prints and products with my paintings on them. I'll be flying out for the show opening and signing event, which will take place at WonderGround Gallery on December 15th, from 1-3pm. For more info and show/merchandise updates you can visit the Disney Parks Blog!

No comments: