New items for the holidays!

With the holidays right around the corner, I've been preparing a few new items to offer in my Etsy store! If time allows, I'm going to try and get another print or two and a few additional necklace designs  listed by the end of November. Above is the Scout's Honor giclee print, a new recent little painting that reproduced really beautifully into a print! I'm also selling off a couple of new little paintings, The Cat, The Bat and The Black Cat, below (Black Cat has been sold).


Jenn Bower said...

Adorbs! Love the little Panda Brownie. My copies of "My First Ghost" & "Pugs In a Bug" arrived yesterday. Love having your work as part of my Picture Book collection. Happy Holidays!

Stephanie Buscema said...

Thanks, Jenn! I hope you enjoy the books-wishing you a great holiday season as well xo