October...already?!



I can't believe it's October, already! This is by far my favorite month-the weather change, autumn colors, baking autumn treats and of course, Halloween. Speaking of Halloween...I've got only a few more of the little monsters prints available (see blog post below), if you'd like em' just in time for Halloween-drop me an e-mail! Only 50 of each made, I think I've got about 5 or 6 sets left.

It's been awhile since I last blogged, it's been a crazy (but exciting) past couple of months. There's a few new projects I've got in the pipeline that will be blogged about in the near future, but for now...two new picture books up for pre order on Amazon: Maybe I'll Sleep in the Bathtub Tonight: and Other Funny Bedtime Poems and Name That Dog!



I'm super excited for the release of these books and I hope you'll enjoy em'.

On the comic book front: October 14th be sure to head to your comic shop and pick up Web Of Spiderman #1! Sean McKeever and myself have a fun story in there entitled "Your New Partner, The Fabulous Frog-Man!". Hope you dig it!






2 comments:

Marie said...

Congrats, Steph! They look so cute!

Lars Jensen said...

This looks good. I'm sorely tempted to pick up those books.