Collab with Pinup Girl Clothing and Launch Event Info!

So far, this year has brought some pretty exciting opportunities I'm beyond grateful for-but I've got to admit, this is by far one of the most exciting for me! As I mentioned in my last post, I'm beyond thrilled to be collaborating with the talented ladies over at Pinup Girl clothing. It's been both a positive learning experience and a a real artistic challenge for me personally. Creating patterns and art for clothing has always been dream, and to see this become a reality has been amazing. It also feels like a step in the right direction for me as far as achieving personal goals...I may have gotten a little teary eyed when I saw the first photos of the dresses (tears of joy!♥).

The theme for the dresses, skirts and launch is "Fairy Tale Fantasy", which I'm all about! If you know me, you know I'm a bit of a fairy tale nerd ;). I was given two awesome themes to work with for the fabric: an all-over Snow White novelty print based on the classic tale and a mermaid theme border print. Being that I work traditionally, it was a fun challenge to try and figure out how to make these patterns work for print! All designs were drawn up, hand painted then cleaned up and digitized for the patterns/fabric. The prints are featured on Pinup Girl's gorgeous Jenny dress, Jenny Skirt, Mexican Circle Skirt and Lydia Dress. Below are photos of the dresses and skirts I worked on that will be released this month at the launch event at their boutique (Launch event details and RSVP are available here)! You can also pre-order the dresses and skirts over at the website! While you're there, be sure to check out ALL of the amazing dresses to come, (I'm personally crushing so hard over the gorgeous Castle Print and Dancing Horse Print designed by the talented Micheline Pitt! Swooooon!)! I'm also so happy to share that these items will be available in sizes XS-Plus! 





If you happen to be at the launch event, there will be some very special prints and handmade items available (packaging cards designed by my amazing husband, Rob!). I've cooked up a very limited number of handmade necklaces, button packs, mirrors and tote bags. I'm hoping to make more items as soon as I get through my next comic show, the end of next month. I will be sure to post when more items become available. xo!









No comments: