Crunch time!



It's crunch time here with conventions fast approaching. Boston will kick off con season for me, which is NEXT WEEK (already?!). Just wanted to do a quick art update and some news about more cons!

I'll be attending two more shows for 2012! I'm super excited to be a guest at Asbury Lanes Comic Con (May 12th) and Cincinnati Comic Expo ( Sept. 22 & 23). My commission list is currently open for Asbury Lanes and Heroes only. Please email me at Sbuscema@gmail.com if interested in setting up a commission for either shows. I can fit only a few more pieces in for Heroes, so it's a good time to get on the list if you haven't already.

A few new pieces of art!
Below are all the inked mini paintings I'll be bringing with me to Boston. I'll be coloring them all weekend and all are for sale on a first come first serve basis. Above is a Rocketeer commission painting I just finished up. Always a treat to draw and paint any Rocketeer related art, definitely my one of my favorite characters to work on!


2 comments:

Ed said...

Thanks to the gals over at http://girls-gone-geek.com I've discovered your amazing art work. I really love The Rocketeer in this post. The retro feel of your illustrations are fantastic.

Ed said...

Thanks to the gals over at http://girls-gone-geek.com I've discovered your amazing art work. I really love The Rocketeer in this post. The retro feel of your illustrations are fantastic.