Been a little while since I updated this! Much going on and lots of new pieces in the go. We're in the process of revamping my website, so expect cool things soon. Here's a piece I did for the Ave. A skate deck show! Opening is Thursday night~

In other big news...meet Figaro! Our new family member. We found him in Brooklyn, he wasn't looking so good and his mama abandoned him. After about a week of medication and constant bottle feedings (along with lots of playing and kisses) he's running around like a madman.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The piece for the show is great!! I love the photo of the little guy, he is so adorable. Congrats!! haha

Rob said...

he has dried milk in his chest hair.

Erin Gallagher Illustration said...

Congrats on the show, guys! The opening was fun- and your board looked great.

Óscar Varona said...

I really like your site!!! Good paintings and pictures!!! Amazing. Good work.

MaGnUs said...

You're great, I love your style... and I hate to ask, but are you related to "the" Buscemas? :P

And Figaro is cute, he looks a bit like my cat Baudelaire.

Are we going to see some artwork at DC from you, apart from your editing?

Esoteric Radio said...

aww <3